Saturday, May 12, 2007

Beth is retiring

Well the day is finally coming where I will no longer be getting up daily at 5:30 AM, having breakfast, getting a shower, and putting on those "work clothes". My car will no longer be taking it's daily trip up Tyburn Road, onto US 1S, then 95N to my office. Will I miss those daily trips, I don't think so.

So my official last day at work is Friday May 25th, 2007.

Have a few things planned over the summer, a wedding to attend in Virgina - June 2nd. Then during June having new windows installed in my place. Come July there is always the family reunion the third Sunday in July in western Pennsylvania. Then July 25th - 31st, my three sisters and myself will be enjoying the sites in Las Vegas. Looking toward August, will be heading out to Colorado to visit with family out there. In between times, hope to get back to Chicago, and have a niece in Michigan that is due to have her second baby in August. I hope to travel there also.
Plan to have lots of family pictures to share with you all.
Beth Greenwood

No comments:

Post a Comment